Discover the fascinating Eternal City as an experienced photographer and not as a simple tourist. Professional photographers will take you in a 4-5 hours Photowalk In Rome, the most beautiful movie set of the world, full of walk-on actors, amazing lights and stories that need to be told with your shots. Photowalk in Rome is not a sightseeing tour but something on the way between learning, touring and living the experience of a professional photographer.
Please read carefully
- Available on 2019’s Saturdays and Sundays. On request we can try to arrange it during the week, please contact our support agent.
- Photowalk of Rome starts in the afternoon of your choosen date and last from 4 to 5 hours.
- Pick up time and place details are communicated via mail during booking confirmation process
- Minimum 3 and maximum 6 participants
What is included
- Trasnportation during the photowalck
- English speacking professional photographer
What is not included
- Pick up and drop off from and to your location.
Itinerary and Highlights
Day 1 – Afternoon
Meeting with our Romans Photographers in the Pick up area. They will drive you during the next 5 hours around Rome to let you capture astonishing shoots during the sunset, blue hour and night.